Monday 17 September 2018

This blog is still semi-kinda-going...ish...

Just in case anybody is actually reading this blog, I thought I'd give a little update.

I apologise for the lack of posts, but I'll be revising how often I write these (again). Sometimes I feel in the mood to write a blog post and other times I don't, so - since this is just a hobby - I'm only going to write them when I feel like it. Also, because of this, there will not be a lot of them, nor will they be overly detailed and not all the events I go to will be covered.

Since Hemel Hempstead, I have been to:

  • Barnard's Miniature Railway Steam Gala
  • Essex Bus Rally
  • A day at Walthamstow Wetlands
  • Potters Bar Bus Garage Open Day
  • Last day of EOS London
  • Spa Valley Railway Diesel Gala
  • 5-day holiday in the North West
  • Oxted & Westerham Running Day
  • A special bus run with BL49
  • Mangapps Farm Bank Holiday Gala
  • Seaford & District Running Day
  • A day on the Southend Open-top 68
  • A day at the IWEMRC miniature railway
  • Barnard's Miniature Railway Diesel Gala

So yeah... You won't see me writing a 1000-word essay for every one of them! I expect to do at least 3 from the list above, but I'm going out to things most weekends and during the week I'm busy too.

Happy travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment